My Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup(s) canola oil
- 3 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 cup(s) grated zucchini w/ peel
- 1/2 cup(s) cocoa
- 2 1/2 cup(s) self-rising flour
- 1 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans
- Combine all wet ingredients then stir in zucchini and dry ingredients.
- Bake in loaf pan @350 for 1hr and 15 min. Check after 45 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rhondah4uk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
My Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads