- 1 can(s) Bushs Chili Beans
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 can(s) Hunts Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) Diced Onion
- 1/2 cup(s) Diced Swet Peppers
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chili Poweder
- Brown ground beef-Drain
- Add Onion and peppers and cook a bit longer just until the pepers and onions become soft.
- Add Beans, Tomatoes, and Chili powder cook until thickened to your liking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jadestar5425 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
My Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes