Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) ground turkey
- 1 can(s) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can(s) kidney beans
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) southwest seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Brown turkey in large pot. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 30 minutes to 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dcous52 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
My Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes