Mustard Tarragon Halibut
Refrigerate: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) of halibut steaks
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Dijon-style mustard
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon rind, grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Combine all ingredients except the halibut and mix well. Place halibut steaks in a large resealable bag. Pour marinade mixture over top. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Preheat grill. Remove steaks from marinade and place on hot grill. Discard marinade. Grill halibut for about 6 minutes per side or until done. Halibut should be flat white color all the way through and flake easily with a fork. Garnish with lemon slices and tarragon sprigs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note