Mustard Spiced Ham
Bake this glazed ham in a pan lined with aluminum foil to make cleanup easy.
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 (6-pound) smoked, fully cooked ham half
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Garnishes: orange slices, whole cloves
- Trim excess fat from ham. Place ham in a roasting pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Combine mustard and next 4 ingredients, stirring well. Lightly brush ham with mustard mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours. Uncover and brush ham with one-third of remaining mustard mixture. Bake, uncovered, 30 to 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted registers 140°, basting with remaining mustard mixture every 10 minutes.
- Transfer ham to a serving platter. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mustard Spiced Ham Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes