Mustard Sauce for Salmon
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Lemon cut in half
- salt / pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) Extra Virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh Dill or 1Tablespoon Dried dill
- 1 Handful Fresh Chopped Basil
- Rinse under cold water salmon.pat filets dry.Squeeze lemon juice over each (1/2 lemon) salt & pepper.Grill or cook filets. Mix mustard, oil & Dill - Add Basil & juice & Mix spoon sauce over hot cooked salmon
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdowhower and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mustard Sauce for Salmon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments