Adapted by Smitten Kitchen from Gourmet, December 2007
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1/2 cup(s) whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) (1/4 stick or 1/2 ounce) butter melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon peel finely grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) coarse kosher salt
- 3 pound(s) 1- to 1 1/2-inch-diameter mixed unpeeled red-skinned and white-sk cut into 3/4-inch-wide wedges
- Position 1 rack in top third of oven and 1 rack in bottom third of oven and preheat to 425°F. Spray 2 large rimmed baking sheets with nonstick spray. Whisk mustard, olive oil, butter, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, lemon peel, and salt in large bowl to blend. Add potatoes; sprinkle generously with freshly ground black pepper and toss to coat. Divide potatoes between prepared baking sheets, leaving any excess mustard mixture behind in bowl. Spread potatoes in single layer. Roast potatoes 20 minutes. Reverse baking sheets and roast until potatoes are crusty outside and tender inside, turning occasionally, about 25 minutes longer.
- Transfer potatoes to serving bowl.
- Do ahead: Can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand on baking sheets at room temperature. Rewarm potatoes in 425°F oven 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mustard-Roasted Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables