Mustard Roasted Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- yield: Makes 10 servings
- The mustard coating on the potatoes gets crunchy and dark while the insides stay creamy and sweet.
- subscribe to Bon Appétit
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1/2 cup whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 3 pounds 1- to 1 1/2-inch-diameter mixed unpeeled red-skinned and white-skinned potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch-wide wedges
- print a shopping list for this recipe
- Position 1 rack in top third of oven and 1 rack in bottom third of oven and preheat to 425°F. Spray 2 large rimmed baking sheets with nonstick spray. Whisk mustard, olive oil, butter, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, lemon peel, and salt in large bowl to blend. Add potatoes; sprinkle generously with freshly ground black pepper and toss to coat. Divide potatoes between prepared baking sheets, leaving any excess mustard mixture behind in bowl. Spread potatoes in single layer. Roast potatoes 20 minutes. Reverse baking sheets and roast until potatoes are crusty outside and tender inside, turning occasionally, about 25 minutes longer. DO AHEAD: Can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand on baking sheets at room temperature. Rewarm potatoes in 425°F oven 10 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to serving bowl.
- Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Mustard-Roasted-Potatoes-240694#ixzz1Qd4ZYFyz
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mustard Roasted Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables