Mustard-Roasted Chicken with Vegetables.
From Real Simple
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) 4-pound chicken cut into 8 pieces
- 3 tablespoon(s) whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) low-sodium soy sauce
- kosher salt and pepper
- 4 whole(s) small carrots cut in half crosswise
- 1 whole(s) medium fennel bulb cut into wedges
- 1 whole(s) red onion cut into wedges
- 8 sprig(s) thyme
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Heat oven to 400 F.
- 2. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Combine the mustard, soy sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Ad the chicken and stir to coat.
- 3. Combine the carrots, fennel, onion, thyme, oil, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper in a roasting pan.
- 4. Nestle the chicken among the vegetables.
- 5. Roast until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, 45 to 50 minutes.
- 6. Divide the chicken and vegetables among individual plates.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mustard-Roasted Chicken with Vegetables. Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes