- 5 medium potatoes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup diagonally sliced celery (1/4-inch slices)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Green pepper rings
- Pimiento strips
How to Make It
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water 20 minutes or until tender. Drain well, and cool slightly. Peel and cut potatoes into 3/4-inch cubes.
Combine mayonnaise and mustard; stir well. Add potatoes; toss to coat well. Gently fold in next 7 ingredients; chill at least 2 hours. Garnish with green pepper and pimiento.