Mustard Pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) lime juice
- 12 to 16 ounce(s) thin pork chops
- Heat broiler.
- Line broiler pan with double thickness aluminum foil.
- Whisk together mustard, cumin, and lime juice.
- Wash and dry pork chops and trim excess fat. Arrange on pan and spread tops with half of the mustard mixture. Broil chops 2" from heat source 5-6 min. Turn chops and brush with remaining mixture. Broil 5 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note