At least 15 minutes before grilling, sprinkle over chicken. Use your fingers to rub spice mixture all over the chicken.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) coarse-grain brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) snipped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Mix together all ingredients.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mustard-Peppercorn Rub Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments