Mustard-Molasses Pork Chops
Photo: Kate Sears; Styling: Gerri Williams for James Reps
More From Allyou
Chill: 2 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 380
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- Protein: 23g
- Carbohydrate: 19g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Sodium: 1115mg
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cup molasses
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced (about 1 Tbsp.)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 8 3/4-inch-thick bone-in pork loin chops (about 4 lb. total)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 ounces crumbled Gorgonzola (about 1 cup)
- 1. Whisk vinegar, molasses, garlic, rosemary and 1/4 cup mustard in a bowl. Divide marinade between 2 large ziplock freezer bags; add chops and turn to coat. Seal and chill for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Preheat grill to medium-high (350°F to 400°F). Remove chops from marinade, shaking off excess. Set aside marinade. Brush chops with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3. Grill chops, covered, until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 145°F, 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Transfer chops to a plate and cover loosely with foil; let stand.
- 4. Whisk set-aside marinade and remaining 1/4 cup mustard in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook, stirring frequently, for 4 minutes. (Sauce will be thick.) Remove from heat and whisk in butter until melted. Spoon sauce over chops, sprinkle with Gorgonzola and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note