Mustard Marinated Sirloin
- 2 tablespoon(s) Burgundy or other dry red wine
- 1/2 cup(s) Burgundy/other dry red wine
- 1 teaspoon(s) coarsely ground pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 pound(s) lean, boneless, trimmed sirloin steak
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 cup(s) reduced-sodium fat free beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- Combine first 4 ingredients and coat steak on both sides. Place in shallow dish. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours.
- Place on rack coated with cooking spray and place in broiler pan. Broil 4" from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 4-5 min on each side or til desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 min. Thinly slice across grain and keep warm.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray and cook mushrooms over medium heat, stirring constantly til tender. Gradually add flour, broth and 1/2 cup wine and cook stirring constantly til thickened. Stir in salt and pepper. Serve over meat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note