Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together mustard, syrup, and vinegar. Place chicken breasts into 9×13 baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mustard mixture over chicken. No need to marinate. I love that because I hate marinating/often forget to until it’s too late.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees. Season with rosemary. Prepare for people to ask you to make it again!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note