Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together mustard, syrup, and vinegar. Place chicken breasts into 9×13 baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mustard mixture over chicken. No need to marinate. I love that because I hate marinating/often forget to until it’s too late.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees. Season with rosemary. Prepare for people to ask you to make it again!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes