Mustard Greens Stew
Turkey bacon and broth give good flavor. Beans add extra fiber.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 - 5 slice(s) Turkey bacon chopped in small pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 onion, red and green bell peppers and celery diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1 bunch(es) mustard greens washed and chopped into small pieces
- 1 can(s) chicken broth
- 1 can(s) cannellini beans
- Saute turkey bacon, bell peppers, onion, and celery with salt and sugar over medium heat until lightly browned. Add the greens and saute until tender ( about 10 minutes). Add broth and beans and simmer for five minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by heir16 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note