Mustard Greens Stew
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 - 5 slice(s) Turkey bacon chopped in small pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 onion, red and green bell peppers and celery diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1 bunch(es) mustard greens washed and chopped into small pieces
- 1 can(s) chicken broth
- 1 can(s) cannellini beans
- Saute turkey bacon, bell peppers, onion, and celery with salt and sugar over medium heat until lightly browned. Add the greens and saute until tender ( about 10 minutes). Add broth and beans and simmer for five minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by heir16 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note