Mustard Glazed Salmon
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) packed light brown sugar or 1 Tbls. agave necter
- 3 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) coarse-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable or sunflower oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each) 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1. Adjust an oven rack to the upper-middle position and heat the oven to 500 degrees. Whisk all ingredients, except salmon, until sugar dissolves.
- 2. Meanwhile, pat salmon dry with paper towels, season with salt and pepper, and lay it skin side down in a lightly oiled baking sheet or pan. using a pastry brush, spread a thick layer of the glaze over the top and sides of salmon. bake for about 10 minutes, until all but the very center of the fish has turned from translucent to opaque.
- 3. Brush the fillets with another layer of glaze and sprinkle with fresh herbs, such as dill, before serving (optional).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChrisEmmi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mustard Glazed Salmon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes