Mustard-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
Grill: 24 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) jar Dijon mustard (1 cup)
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Creole seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloins
- Garnish: fresh thyme sprigs
- 1. Stir together first 3 ingredients.
- 2. Place pork in a shallow dish or a zip-top plastic freezer bag; pour mustard mixture over pork. Cover or seal, and chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- 3. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 4. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Remove from grill; let stand until thermometer registers 160°. Let stand 5 more minutes before slicing. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note