- 1/4 cup mirin (sweet rice wine)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 12 green onions, diagonally cut into 4-inch pieces
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- calories 243
- fat 6.3 g
- satfat 1.0 g
- protein 36.5 g
- carbohydrate 8.5 g
- cholesterol 54 mg
- iron 2.3 mg
- sodium 383 mg
- caloriesfromfat 23 %
- fiber 1.5 g
- calcium 116 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until sauce thickens, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; keep warm.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Remove from pan; keep warm.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in pan over medium- high heat. Sprinkle fish with salt. Add fish to pan, skin side down. Cook 6 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Divide onions evenly among 4 plates. Place fish over onions; drizzle with mustard glaze.