I love this mustard-dill vinaigrette, it is one of the absolute best vinaigrettes I have ever made. Great for a casual meal or a special meal. Definitely try this one!!
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 pressed garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/4 cups olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together vinegar, fresh dill, Dijon mustard, garlic, and sugar. Add olive oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until thoroughly combined. Whisk in kosher salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings