I love this mustard-dill vinaigrette, it is one of the absolute best vinaigrettes I have ever made. Great for a casual meal or a special meal. Definitely try this one!!
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 pressed garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/4 cups olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together vinegar, fresh dill, Dijon mustard, garlic, and sugar. Add olive oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until thoroughly combined. Whisk in kosher salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note