Made this for my bridge group. Had it at a family party and just loved it. Different appetizer for a change. My bridge group loved this recipe.
Mustard-Dill Tortellini Salad Skewers
Time-saver tip: Nix the skewers, and toss salad with 1/2 cup of dressing just before serving. Spoon into a pretty bowl, and garnish with a dill sprig.
More From Southern Living
Stand: 2 Minutes
Chill: 4 Hours
- 1 (9-oz.) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 (8-oz.) package frozen sugar snap peas
- 68 (4-inch) wooden skewers
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, cut in half
- Mustard-Dill Vinaigrette*
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Rinse under cold running water.
- 2. Place sugar snap peas in a small bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes. Let stand, covered, 2 minutes. Rinse under cold running water.
- 3. Thread each skewer with 1 sugar snap pea, 1 tortellini, and 1 tomato half. Place skewers in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Pour Mustard-Dill Vinaigrette over skewers, turning to coat. Cover and chill 4 hours. Transfer skewers to a serving platter; discard any remaining vinaigrette.
- *1 (12-oz.) bottle light Champagne vinaigrette may be substituted. For testing purposes only, we used Girard's Light Champagne Dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note