This dish makes a simple dinner any night of the week. You might want to consider doubling the batch and using the remaining salmon in a tossed salad the next day. From http://www.lifescript.com/. Used Greek Yogurt in place of reduced fat sour cream. Cooking time may be too long, depending on thickness of salmon. I cooked for 8 minutes and it was slightly overcooked.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 pound(s) salmon filets, cut into 4 portions
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- ground pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) stone-ground mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- lemon wedges
- 1. Preheat broiler. Line a broiler pan or baking sheet with foil, then coat it with cooking spray.
- 2. Place salmon pieces, skin-side down, on the prepared pan. Season with salt and pepper. Combine sour cream, mustard and lemon juice in a small bowl. Spread evenly over the salmon.
- 3. Broil the salmon 5 inches from the heat source until it is opaque in the center, 10-12 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by stimply and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mustard-Crusted Salmon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes