Mustard-Crusted Lamb Chops
Marinate the lamb earlier in the day.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 2 chops)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 230
- Calories from fat: 37%
- Fat: 9.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 29.4g
- Carbohydrate: 3.6g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Iron: 2.4mg
- Sodium: 443mg
- Calcium: 41mg
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add lamb; seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour or up to 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Prepare grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Remove lamb from bag. Place lamb on grill rack or grill pan coated with cooking spray; cook 6 minutes on each side or until medium-rare or desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes