Mustard Cole Slaw
Yield: 25 to 30 servings
- 2 (3-pound) heads cabbage, shredded
- 4 medium onions, chopped
- 4 medium-size green peppers, chopped
- 2 (4-ounce) jars diced pimiento, drained (optional)
- 2 cups vinegar
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- Combine shredded cabbage, onion, green pepper, and pimiento, if desired , in a very large bowl; mix well.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl, and stir well. Pour vinegar mixture over cabbage mixture, and mix thoroughly. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads