- 3 tablespoon(s) Grey Poupon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning or herbes de Provence
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic or garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil or water
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- In medium bowl, stir together mustard, olive oil and seasonings. Add chicken breasts and turn to coat well with sauce. Marinate in refrigerator for an hour or up to overnight.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a baking dish and spoon sauce over. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Hermanas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mustard Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes