- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons horseradish mustard
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 (16-ounce) French or Italian bread loaf
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 (6-ounce) packages Swiss cheese slices
- Stir together first 4 ingredients until well blended.
- Slice bread in half lengthwise; spread butter mixture evenly on cut side of bottom half. Sprinkle with bacon; top with cheese. Replace top bread half; wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until bread is thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note