More From Southern Living
Broil: 10 Minutes
- 1/4 cup pepper jelly
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons country-style Dijon mustard
- 2 (12-oz.) packages frozen salmon fillets, thawed according to package directions
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Bring first 3 ingredients to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat; reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes. Remove and reserve half of pepper jelly mixture.
- 2. Place salmon fillets on a greased wire rack on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle fillets with pepper, and brush with remaining pepper jelly mixture.
- 3. Broil fillets 5 inches from heat 8 to 10 minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Remove from oven, and brush with reserved pepper jelly mixture. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note