Mustard and Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) cider vingar
- 3 tablespoon(s) coarse mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 clove(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) dill
- Whisk together all ingredients except salmon and dill. Heat in pan.
- Heat oven to 500 degrees...Put salmon skin side down in baking dish separating
- fillets by 1/3 inch. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Glaze top and sides and cook another 5 minutes depending on the thickness of salmon.
- Sprinkle with dill
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Umajane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes