Mustard and Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) cider vingar
- 3 tablespoon(s) coarse mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 clove(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) dill
- Whisk together all ingredients except salmon and dill. Heat in pan.
- Heat oven to 500 degrees...Put salmon skin side down in baking dish separating
- fillets by 1/3 inch. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Glaze top and sides and cook another 5 minutes depending on the thickness of salmon.
- Sprinkle with dill
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Umajane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note