Mustard Aioli-Grilled Potatoes with Fines Herbes
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- •1/2 cup mayonnaise
- •2 garlic cloves, smashed to a paste
- •1 heaping tablespoon Dijon mustard
- •1 heaping tablespoon whole grain mustard
- •Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- •2 1/2 pounds baby Yukon gold potatoes, scrubbed
- •2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- •1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- •1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1. Whisk together the mayonnaise, garlic, and both mustards in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper. Cover the aioli and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 day.
- 2. Put the potatoes in a pot, cover with cold water by 2 inches, and add 2 tablespoons salt. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook until a skewer inserted into the center of a potato meets some resistance, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain well and let cool slightly.
- 3. Heat your grill to medium for direct grilling.
- 4. Put the potatoes in a large bowl, toss with the aioli, and season with salt. Grill until golden brown on all sides, about 8 minutes.
- 5. Transfer the potatoes to a platter, sprinkle with the fresh herbs, and season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CherylB61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mustard Aioli-Grilled Potatoes with Fines Herbes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables