Mussels with Thai Red Curry
http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Mussels-with-Thai-Red-Curry-4693Bon Appetit / October 1997 Epicurious
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) Mussels
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 5 plum tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 14-ounce cans unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon (or more to taste) Thai red curry paste
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 pounds mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in heavy large pot over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes, garlic and ginger; sauté until garlic is tender, about 2 minutes. Mix in coconut milk, curry paste, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro and salt. Simmer 4 minutes to blend flavors. Add mussels; cover and cook until mussels open, about 5 minutes (discard any mussels that do not open). Transfer mixture to serving bowl. Garnish with 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro.
- Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Mussels-with-Thai-Red-Curry-4693#ixzz1QPacZJ9C
- Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Mussels-with-Thai-Red-Curry-4693#ixzz1QPaNZqtN
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note