Mussels Marinara (Prego sauce)
It takes just 25 minutes to prepare this delicious seafood dish. Mussels are steamed open in a perfectly-seasoned tomato sauce; then served with hot linguini. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) mussels, well scrubbed and debearded (about 4 dozen)
- 1 24-ounce jar(s) PregoÂ® Chunky Garden Tomato, Onion & Garlic Italian Sauce
- 1/2 of a 1-pound package linguine, cooked and drained (about 4 cups)
- • Discard any open or cracked mussels.
- • Heat the pasta sauce to a boil in a 4-quart saucepot over medium heat. Add the mussels. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the mussels open. Discard any mussels that remain closed. Serve over the linguine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note