- 1 2-pound bag(s) fresh mussels
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 27-ounce can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. First wash and rinse the mussels in cold running water and discard any mussels that remain open for more than 3 seconds.
- 2. In a large sauté pan, add olive oil, garlic, onion and mussels. Cover and simmer over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes shaking the pan over the heat source occasionally.
- 3. Remove the lid and add remaining ingredients and let simmer covered for 8-10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note