Mussels and Clams
Refrigerate: 2 Hours
- 1 bag(s) clams
- 1 bag(s) mussels
- 2 cup(s) Pinot Grigio
- 1 bulb(s) fennel
- 1/2 bunch(es) parsley
- 6 ounce(s) fresh or dried currants
- 1 pound(s) butter, cut into parts
- 1 Zip Lock bag
- 1 large brown paper sandwich bag
- Heavy duty foil
- 1. Clean shells of clams and mussels under cold running water.
- 2. Place clams and mussels in large zip lock bag with 2 cups of Pinot Grigio. Shake well then place in refrigerator with bag open for 1 to 2 hours.
- 3. In food processor, chop fennel, parsley and currants, chop well and add butter then pulse until butter is smooth and incorporate with fennel mixture.
- 4. Add butter to seafood in Zip Lock and move around until shells are coated with butter mixture.
- 5. Place brown baggy in center large sheet of foil (enough to cover bag on all sides). Pour content of zip lock into paper bag, fold foil up and around paper bag sealing on all sides.
- 6. Place in 350* oven or in grill with indirect heat for 20 to 25 minutes (bag should puff).
- 7. Bring bag to table on drip pan and tear open bag to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note