MUSSEL GINGER SOUP
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4.4 pound(s) Fresh mussels cleaned
- 1 piece(s) small ginger sliced
- 3 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1 piece(s) large onion sliced
- 3 piece(s) stems of spring onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) nam-pla (thai fish)
- 5 cup(s) water
- 2 dash(es) salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Heat the oil in a large pot.
- 2. Sauté ginger, garlic and onion.
- 3. Add the nam-pla, mussels and water (just enough to cover the mussels).
- 4. Allow to boil in medium heat until the mussels open.
- 5. Season with salt and pepper depend on your taste.
- 6. For the last minute, sprinkle the spring onion.
- 7. Remove from heat and serve with mackerel and boiled rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 01elizwharton and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note