Mushrooms with sundried tomatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 stick(s) butter
- 24 ounce(s) white button mushrooms, washed and stems removed
- 1/2 cup(s) kalamata olives, chopped
- 5 sundried tomatoes chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- splash of white wine
- 1/4 cup(s) pine nuts chopped
- 16 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter inskillet and throw in mushroom caps. Toss for 1 minute and then remove to a baking dish.
- To the same skillet, add olives, parsley, garlic and splash of wine. Stir for 1-2 minutes to release flavor. Remove from heat and stir in pine nuts.
- Place a chunk of mozzarella cheese inside each mushroom cap. Pour tomato mixture over mushrooms.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with basil
- Serve as appetizer or main dish with pasta
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynnieM and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mushrooms with sundried tomatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes