Mushrooms in Vermouth
Chill: 2 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped basil leaves
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped Onions
- 1 clove(s) Crushed Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dry Mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) Dry Vermouth
- 1 pound(s) Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup(s) Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- Put mushrooms in a jar. Mix ingredients well. Pour over mushrooms, seal and store in refrigerator. Will keep up to two months.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AlMaryland and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note