Mushroom Topped Rockfish
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) rockfish fillets
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) celery sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or mararine
- 1/2 pound(s) mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 3/4 cup(s) swiss or chedder cheese shredded
- pinch tarragon crushed
- cut rockfish into serving-sized peices. Saute onion and celery in butter until tender. add mushrooms, salt, pepper, and tarragon. place fish fillets in bottom of buttered shallow baking dish. spoon mushroom mixture on top drizzle with lemon juice; sprinkle with cheese. bake at 450* allowing about 10 minutes cooking time per inch of thinkness or until rockfish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by disneydork11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes