More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 22
- Fat: 0.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Carbohydrate: 3.1g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 70mg
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Calcium: 13mg
- 2 (8-ounce) packages presliced mushrooms
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 1/3 cup (1 1/3 ounces) shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (2.1-ounce) packages frozen miniature phyllo shells
- Fresh thyme sprigs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place mushrooms in a food processor; pulse until minced.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add garlic and shallot; sauté 3 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring frequently, 8 to 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Remove from heat; stir in cheese and next 4 ingredients.
- Fill each phyllo shell with 1 heaping teaspoon of mushroom mixture. Place on a baking sheet; coat with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until phyllo shells are golden. Garnish with thyme sprigs, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers