- 2 (8-ounce) packages presliced mushrooms
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 1/3 cup (1 1/3 ounces) shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (2.1-ounce) packages frozen miniature phyllo shells
- Fresh thyme sprigs (optional)
- calories 22
- fat 0.7 g
- satfat 0.3 g
- protein 1.1 g
- carbohydrate 3.1 g
- cholesterol 1 mg
- iron 0.3 mg
- sodium 70 mg
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- fiber 0.3 g
- calcium 13 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place mushrooms in a food processor; pulse until minced.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add garlic and shallot; sauté 3 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring frequently, 8 to 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Remove from heat; stir in cheese and next 4 ingredients.
Fill each phyllo shell with 1 heaping teaspoon of mushroom mixture. Place on a baking sheet; coat with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until phyllo shells are golden. Garnish with thyme sprigs, if desired.