- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 small baked potatoes, split
- 1 (4-ounce) package shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to Make It
Sauté mushrooms in hot oil in a large skillet 5 minutes.
Sprinkle each split baked potato evenly with cheese; microwave at HIGH 40 seconds or until cheese melts. Top potatoes with mushrooms, chopped parsley, and next 3 ingredients.