Mushroom Stuffing Balls
Stuffing as an appetizer...you bet! Plus, you can make the stuffing balls ahead and freeze...when unexpected guests arrive, you've got a delicious appetizer ready to bake. To make ahead, shape the stuffing mixture into balls, place on 2 baking sheets and place in the freezer. When frozen, store the stuffing balls in a plastic bag for up to 1 month. To bake, place the frozen stuffing balls on 2 baking sheets and bake at 350°F. for 20 minutes or until they're golden brown. Campbell's Kitchen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter (1 stick), melted
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder or 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounce(s) chopped mushrooms (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Pepperidge FarmÂ® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- • Stir the butter, eggs, parsley, garlic powder, mushrooms, onion and cheese in a large bowl Add the stuffing and mix lightly. Shape the stuffing mixture into 32 (1-inch) balls and place them 2 inches apart on 2 baking sheets.
- • Bake at 350°F. for 15 minutes or until the stuffing balls are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note