This pizza doesn't have your typical pizza flavor. But I ended up liking it. The squash gives it a sweet flavor, and it was pretty simple to make. Loved the Fabulous Flats pizza crust.
Mushroom, Squash, and Smoked Gouda Pizza (The Healthy Indulgence)
Prep: 12 minutes; Cook: 15 minutes.
Baked to Perfection: To make our pizza, we used Fabulous Flats for the crust and baked it in a 500° oven on the bottom rack to make it crispy.
Yield: Makes 8 servings (serving size: 1 slice)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 156
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 23g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 243mg
- Calcium: 57mg
- Cooking spray
- About 2 cups (6 ounces) packaged sliced wild mushroom mix
- Prebaked pizza crust
- 1 small acorn squash (about 6 ounces), halved and seeded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup (1 1/2 ounces) coarsely grated smoked Gouda
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- Coat a foil-lined shallow aluminum baking sheet with cooking spray; arrange sliced wild mushroom mix on sheet. Bake at 500° until water from mushrooms has evaporated, stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes). Place a prebaked pizza crust on a shallow baking pan. Thinly slice acorn squash; arrange evenly over crust. Brush squash with olive oil; spoon mushrooms over squash. Sprinkle with smoked Gouda and chopped fresh sage. Bake 10 minutes or until top is golden brown and squash is tender. Cut into 8 slices; serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes