Prep: 7 minutes; Cook: 10 minutes. Crushed red pepper adds a nice spiciness to this simple pizza.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 slice)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 308
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fat: 9.1g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 17.5g
- Carbohydrate: 39.3g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Iron: 3.1mg
- Sodium: 773mg
- Calcium: 433mg
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 1/3 cups tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced mushrooms
- 1 cup coarsely chopped baby spinach
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Place pizza crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spoon pasta sauce over crust, leaving a 1-inch border. Top with mushrooms and spinach; sprinkle with cheese and red pepper.
- Bake at 450º for 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into 4 pieces.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes