Roasted Mushroom and Shallot Pizza
Lorraine cheese, which comes in long slices, is similar in flavor to Swiss cheese. If you don't have fresh oregano, you can substitute 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 280
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 11.3g
- Saturated fat: 5.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 12.9g
- Carbohydrate: 32g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
- Iron: 2.7mg
- Sodium: 520mg
- Calcium: 302mg
- 1/2 (8-ounce) tub light chive-and-onion cream cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 2 cups Roasted Mushrooms and Shallots
- 3 (1-ounce) slices reduced-fat Lorraine cheese (such as Saputo)
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Spread cream cheese over pizza crust. Top with Roasted Mushrooms and Shallots and cheese slices.
- 3. Bake pizza directly on oven rack at 450° for 8 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese melts. Sprinkle with oregano, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note