Mushroom Sauced Pork Chops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 small onion sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) quick-cooking tapioca crushed
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup(s) apple juice or apple cider
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh mushrooms sliced
- Trim fat from chops. In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chops; cook until browned, turning to brown evenly. Place onion in slow cooker. Add chops. Using a mortar and pestle, crush tapioca. In a medium sized bowl, combine tapioca, soup, apple juice or cider, Worcestershire sauce, thyme and garlic; stir in mushrooms. Pour over chops in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8-9 hours or on high setting for 4-4 1/2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MezzoJo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note