Mushroom Sauced Pork Chops
Community Recipe from
- 4 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 small onion sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) quick-cooking tapioca crushed
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup(s) apple juice or apple cider
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh mushrooms sliced
- Trim fat from chops. In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chops; cook until browned, turning to brown evenly. Place onion in slow cooker. Add chops. Using a mortar and pestle, crush tapioca. In a medium sized bowl, combine tapioca, soup, apple juice or cider, Worcestershire sauce, thyme and garlic; stir in mushrooms. Pour over chops in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8-9 hours or on high setting for 4-4 1/2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MezzoJo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes