Birds Eye® Mushroom Risotto with Roasted Red Peppers & Peas
Pairs well with grilled steak and Birds Eye® Asparagus, Gold & White Corn, Baby Carrots.
Yield: 3 servings
More From Birds Eye®
- 1 bag (10 oz) Birds EyeÂ® Mushroom & Green Bean Risotto, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons diced roasted red bell pepper, drained
- 1/2 cup Birds EyeÂ® Baby Sweet Peas, thawed under warm water
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1. Pour prepared risotto into a bowl.
- 2. Stir in red peppers, peas and thyme.
- 3. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with grilled steak and Birds Eye® Asparagus, Gold & White Corn, Baby Carrots.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Birds Eye® Mushroom Risotto with Roasted Red Peppers & Peas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes