Mushroom & Red Wine Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup(s) dry red wine
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 teaspoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- Add mushrooms to pan; cook 5 minutes or until tender and beginning to brown, stirring frequently. Combine wine, 1/2 cup water, flour, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt; stir well with a whisk. Add wine mixture to pan; bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes or until thick; stir constantly. Remove from heat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JillOpdyke and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mushroom & Red Wine Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes