Mushroom Ravioli with Lemon-Caper Mayonnaise
Photo: Karry Hosford
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 136
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 4.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Protein: 4.4g
- Carbohydrate: 19.2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 404mg
- Calcium: 39mg
- 3/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste or 4 anchovy fillets, mashed
- 4 cups sliced shiitake mushroom caps (about 1 pound)
- 4 cups sliced button mushrooms (about 1 pound)
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- Cooking spray
- 48 wonton wrappers
- To prepare mayonnaise, combine first 4 ingredients, stirring until smooth; cover and chill.
- To prepare ravioli, place shiitake mushrooms in a food processor; pulse 6 times or until finely chopped. Remove from processor. Place button mushrooms in food processor; pulse 10 times or until finely chopped.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, shallots, thyme, and garlic; sauté 15 minutes or until tender. Add sherry; bring to a boil. Cook 8 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates. Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Place mushroom mixture in a bowl; let stand 10 minutes. Stir in sour cream.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray. Working with 1 wonton wrapper at a time (cover remaining wrappers to prevent drying), spoon 2 teaspoons mushroom mixture into center of wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with water; bring 2 opposite corners together. Press edges with a fork to seal, forming a triangle.
- Place ravioli in a single layer on prepared baking sheets; spray tops lightly with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 14 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Serve with mayonnaise.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes