Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Bisquick
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 ounce(s) mushrooms drained & cut into small pieces
- 5 whole(s) eggs beaten
- 1/2 stick(s) butter melted
- 1/4 whole(s) onion minced
- Mix all ingredients together & pour into a greased pie dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hokeefe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mushroom Quiche Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes