Excellent easy and very different.
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 273
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 8.4g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 15.3g
- Carbohydrate: 34.5g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
- Iron: 2.3mg
- Sodium: 723mg
- Calcium: 254mg
- Cooking spray
- 8 ounces sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 2 ounces prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add mushrooms and shallots to pan; sauté 7 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add garlic and thyme; sauté 1 minute. Stir in vinegar; remove from heat.
- Place crust on the bottom rack of oven. Bake at 450° for 4 minutes.
- Place the crust on a baking sheet. Spread mushroom mixture evenly over crust; sprinkle evenly with prosciutto and fontina cheese. Bake at 450° for 6 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Tips: For a crisp crust, bake the pizza crust on the lowest rack for a few minutes before adding the toppings. Presliced button mushrooms can substitute for the creminis.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note